Pictures

Wednesday, June 2

Awards and Short Goodbyes

Hey girls!

I've been a horrible blogger. I havn't posted in a while, and I'm sorry. I know it drives me crazy when one of the blogs I follow havn't posted in a while.

I guess I havn't really been in the "blogging mood". :/

You know that summer feeling- where you have nothing to worry about, everythings calm, and peaceful, and you feel relaxed? Well, turns out, this is my only week off. The rest of my summer is completely, absolutely PACKED. I have dance camps, choreography camps, shows, vacations, parties, babysitting, and everything in between.

Which sadly means that I'm going to be stopping this blog for a little while.

You havn't seen the last of me, though! I'll be posting every now and then over the next two months, and looking and commenting on your blogs, too. I just need a break, and need to get back on my feet with life.

I'm sorry. I hope I don't sound like the world's going to end because I'm slowing down this little blog. I do NOT want to sound cocky at all.

OH- I was going to tell you a couple things first!

First of all, I wanted to tell you about this book I just finished. It's called Bad by Jean Ferris, and it was very good. It's about a girl named Dallas who gets sent to juvie for trying to rob a Jiffy-Spot, and learns who she really is at juvie. I don't want to spoil anything about the rest of the book! I really liked it because it was different than other books that I've read (I love all types, though!). Jean Ferris doesn't really get into major detail about scenery or descriptions, and instead of that, she gets in serious touch with the character's feelings and emotions. It's really cool. I give it an eight out of ten, and I'm a pretty hard critic. Read it! I encourage you :)

The second thing I wanted to tell you is that some amazing people gave me some blog awards!!!

Actually, it's just one amazing person, named Talia at girlzlurv2write.blogspot.com who gave me two awards :D Thank you sooooo much for thinking of me!

First is the "Oh My Blog" award...
The rules of this award are...
1. Get really excited about that you got the coolest award EVER!!
2. Choose one of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for fifteen minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus
(b) Write about your most embarassing moment
(c) Write a "Soundtrack of your Childhood" post
(d) Make your next blog a "vlog" (a video blog)
(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, makeup, etc) and post it
3. Pass this award to three, but preferably more, awesome bloggers as yourself. Don't forget to tell them.
Ok, so I am VERY excited for this award!!! Number 1 is complete...
I'm not legally allowed to do "a" (not that I want to :P), I don't really understand "c", I don't have a video camera with me, and I'm too lazy to take a pic of me right now for "e" (you'd prob freak out anyway, seeing that my hair this very moment looks like a peacock), so I guess I'll dooo... B!
So, in the fourth grade, my classroom had big long tables instead of individual desks. My teacher, Mr. Walling, made sure everyday, before we went home, that our chairs were off the floor and on the table so the janitor could vaccuum the room later. So we all have our backpacks on, and the bell's about to ring, and we're putting our chairs on our desks, just like a usual day. I stupidly tried to multi-task by putting on my backpack at the same time as I put up my chair up. Suddenly, my arm got caught in the chair and my backpack yanked me down to the floor, knocking over all 6 chairs on our table like dominoes. Everyone started laughing, and then my crush and this other popular but nice girl tried to help me up. Sooo... yup. That's my most embarrassing moment! I think. Haha :)
And then for number three, I'm going to pass this award to...
Serena
Devin
Charlotte
:) There!
Ok, the next award is the "Sweet Blog" award given to me by Talia too. Thank you, Talia!! <3<

All I have to do for this is pass it on to 10 blogs I follow, and I only follow 10! You know if I follow your blog, so I pass this lovely award to YOU.

That's it for awards, so I'm moving on to number three on my list of things to tell you!

I just got a TON of new photos, so if you like photography from weheartit.com, click on the tab at the top that says "Pictures"! I lovvve them.

Last thing- Shoutout to Serena! I hope you have fun in Japan, you lucky duck :D

Well, thanks for keeping up with this blog. I'll be back! TTFN- you guys are amazing!! <3<3<3

Forever,
*Tiff*

5 comments:

  1. hey thanks for following me and the comment; i'm following you too!
    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeyyyy I'm really sad tht ur not gonna post as much as u usually do but I think I'll survive =) All in all this was an AWESOME post & I'll be sure to check out Bad on B&N.com oohh and u deserved those awards! lots of love...

    ~Talia~

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thanks for the award:) i looooove your blog:) i will accept the award most likely by doing the sound track of my child hood...I'll post it tommorow afternoon so check it out!

    <3 Devin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award! I'm going to do...hmmm...writing about my most embarassing moment.

    Your new blog layout is...shall I say...AWESOME!

    *Charlotte*

    ReplyDelete

YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM