Good things about my high school:
1. Tonnnnns of new people to meet
2. Better lunch than the average school
3. On Tuesdays and Wednesday's, school starts at 9:15 instead of 8:15
4. Very lovely campus
5. Lots and lots and lots of clubs/sports
6. There's so much school spirit
7. Friday night football games=AMAZINGLY FUN
8. There are no lockers, and you get a set of books to keep at home and a set to keep in the
classroom, so you don't have to lug them around all day
9. I've made so many new friends!
Bad things about my high school:
1. Tonnnnns of people altogether, which crowd the hallways
2. Lines at lunch are extremely long
3. Busses still run at 7:45 am on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so you have to wait an hour until
4. Very bad parent drop off design- the traffic gets backed up to like, three intersections
5. I can't choose which clubs to join
6. There's nothing really bad about school spirit... haha. It's just really loud :)
7. Friday night football games= NO PARKING SPOTS
8. Since there are no lockers, I have to lug everything but books around the huge campus
9. I havn't seen half my regular friends yet, since the campus is so big!
Oh, and another thing that irritates me.
There are approximately only 4 cute freshmen guys out of 250 freshmen guys.
There are approximately only 190 freshmen girls who wear butt-shorts and lowcut v-necks out of 250 freshmen girls.
The chances of me getting one of those 4 cute freshmen guys= NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
Good thing I have a new crush who sits by me everyday at lunch ♥
I love high school :)
PS. I got an award! YAY. I'll post it next time. Thanks, Rosalie :)