You wanna know why?
'Cuz today was my FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL!!
Yesh. I'm at the bottom of the doggie pile gain. But who cares? It's like entering 6th grade again- you don't worry about the upperclassmen, you only worry about your fellow classmates and how you look to them. x)
Man, next years gonna stink. I'll realize what an idiot I was when I was a "lil' freshman"
OH WELL! :)
Before I forget, the beautiful Blaize tagged me in a 4 Things post! Thank you :)
4 Things found in my bag
• Cell Phone
• Lipgloss (Origins "Soft Sizzle")
• An extra pair of flip flops (I break them pretty easily)
• A notebook
4 Things found in my purse
I don't really use a purse, but here's what would be in it if I did.
• Cell Phone (never leave without it)
• Moolah $$$
• Another Lipgloss- same color
• Weird flavored gum
4 Favourite things in my room
• My absolute favorite is my butterfly chair. Hands down.
• My tractor chair that is technically my desk chair.
• My pictures covering the walls.
• The scrapbook Serena made me for my birthday and the one I recently made.
4 Things I’ve always wanted to do
• Get in huge trouble and not get any punishment
• Travel the world
• Save enough money for rollerskates. I doubt that'll happen, though.
• Ride the biggest, scariest roller coaster ever
4 Things I’m currently into
• Flowy feminine shirts
• Making smoothies in the mornings
• My brand new room
• Lucky Charms
4 Things I bet you didn’t know about me
• I want to become the President of the United States one day. Maybe the first female president...
• I absolutely love salmon and shrimp (fried or grilled)
• I love taking notes for school, as long as they're nice and neat
• My favorite word is "hippopotamus"
4 Songs I can’t get out of my head
• I Like It- Enrique Iglesias
• Cooler Than Me- Mike Posner
• The Garden- Mirah
• Fix You- Coldplay
Thanks again, Blaize :)
Just so you know, lil' Vladimir went back home to Serena safe and sound ♥
He left my room a hot mess, but he was worth it!
Anyway, I met a lottttt of new people today, but my friend Brittany told me to watch out for some of the girls. Most of the kids are from a public school nearby where Brittany went, and she said some of the girls are really, really mean.
They seem nice now! They're being really nice to me and giving me hugs and stuff. I barely know them! It's kind of cool :)
But I'll keep an eye out, just in case.
I reallllly wanna make some new friends, and it's gonna be hard because everyone already has little cliques with their friends. I have my friends too, but I still want to make new ones.
I mean, who doesn't want to make new friends?
I better go do my homework. I know- homework on the first day?! It's pretty crazy :)