Pictures

Thursday, May 13

Quizzy-Poo (Serena :))

Bonjour!
Happy Thursday!

I was bored in history today, so I decided to make a mini quiz! And THEN I was browsing through lisiharrison.com and on the comments, I found a HUMONGOUS quiz/survey-about-you thing. I'll show you both!

Okay, first is my quiz. Sorry if some of them don't make sense- just pick your fave! You can take it if you want! Leave your answers in the comments section.

1. Summer or Winter?

2. Jennifer Lopez or George Lopez?

3. Black or White? (The COLOR. I'm not racist)

4. George Washington or George Washington Carver?

5. Lays or Ruffles?

6. Books or Movies?

7. Kool Aide or Capri Sun?

8. Puppies or Kittens?

9. Future or Past

10. Duct tape or Scotch Tape?

11. Heart or Mind?

12. Pen or Pencil?

13. Dots or Stripes?

14. JB or JB? (Jonas Brothers or Justin Bieber)

That's it! Hope ya like it :)
The next quiz I found was extremely long, so I'm going to only gonna do every other question, I think.

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 5'6

Relationship Status: I don't believe in middle school dating

Religious Views: Christian

Sign: Sagittarius

Shoe Size: 8 and a half

Favorite Color: Orange

Favorite Movie: Beauty and the Beast

Favorite Song: Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillait

Favorite School Subject: English

Favorite Food: Macaroni and Cheese

Favorite Animal: Koala

Favorite Baby Name: Chloe

Favorite Holiday: Christmas

Favorite Month: June

Favorite Number: 17

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate

Righty or Lefty: Righty

Coke or Pepsi: Um... EW.

Apple Juice or OJ: OJ

Facebook or MySpace: Facebook!

Windows or Mac: Windows

Rain or Shine: "Come rain come shine..." Do you know that song? Haha sorry- Shine

Chips or Popcorn: Popcorn

Plane or Boat: Plane for fastest, boat for funnest

Movie or Play: Play

Money or Love: Isn't that obvious?? lovvvveee>

Forgiveness or Revenge: I wish I was more forgiving, but if you know me I'm pretty revengful, and not proud :/

House or Apartment: House

Truth or Dare: Truth... I'm a chicken :)

Silver or Gold: Silver

Sunset or Sunrise: Sunrise

Oldest, youngest, middle or only: Oldest

Have any pets? Dog and 2 cats

Have any children? NOT until I'm married

Play an instrument? Bells... or as we like to call it "Mallet Percussion"

Like to cook? Nooo

Sing? In the shower and with my friends!

Dance? Haha good one :) YESSS

Speak Multiple Languages? I wish!

Ski? I wish!

Ice Skate? Yup, but I'm not Michelle Kwan

Swim? Yup! But not on a team. Just for fun.

Paint? Does finger paint count?

Do you like Roller Coasters? YES

Do you sleep with the fan on? Yes, with my little electric one on!

Do you spell well? Sure

Do you ever miss being a little kid? All the time

Do you want to get married? Sure

Have you ever been caught telling a lie? Fourtunately- looking back, I would've gotten in BIG trouble if someone hadn't caught me.

Have you ever been arrested? Yeah right!

Have you ever cheated on a test? Nope

Have you ever failed a class? Almost PE... sad, right?

Have you ever eaten food off the floor? M&M's :)

Have you ever wished you were someone else? Nope

Have you ever cried during a movie? Yes

Have you ever had your heart broken? I think we all have

Have you ever pulled an all nighter? YES

Have you ever lied about your age? Haha yup... but not like I was 21 or anything THAT extreme

What's your biggest mistake? Lets not review that...

What's your dream job? I don't know how to say that I want to be a dancer forever, except to say just that :)

What's your greatest fear? Needles

Where are you right now? In my room

Where would you rather be? In the kitchen

What did you do yesterday? Umm... stalker much?

Are you a good driver? I hope so, when I turn 16

Are you a fast typer? 48 words a minute, baby!

When's the last time you showered? This morning

Do you ever wish you were famous? Nope

Where will you be 12 hours from now? Doing my math homework :P

Can you make yourself cry? I'm not an actress

Is your life simple or complicated? If it was simple, it'd be boring, huh?

Are you taller than 5'4"? Didn't I already answer this?

What color are your socks? I hate socks

Have you laughed until you cried? Yes :)

What were you doing last night at midnight? Jumping off a cliff. What do you think I was doing?!

Have you ever kissed anyone on your friends list? What is THAT supposed to mean?

Are any of your friends mad at you? Lets hope not

Do you get mad easily? Mad? No. Annoyed? Yes. Actually, this quiz is starting to annoy me

What is the longest relationship you've ever been in? Does kindergarten count?

First piercing: Ears

First best friend: Landon

First vacation: Michagin

First concert: Hannah Montana :)

First person you slow danced with: Fake? My dad :) Reals? This kid in my PE class

First movie you saw: Beauty and the Beast

I don't understand...: boys.

Do you like parties? Who doesn't?

I wish...: I had a smoothie.

Have you ever written a song? HAHAHA. I call it "Seperate Ways"

WHEW. That was LONGGGG! And pointless. I'm surprised if your still reading this!! Well, my next blog will be a little more interesting, I hope :)

Life Lesson of the Day
Keep some close, others closer, and others forever in your heart.
Tune in next week, if your not already bored out of your mind :)
*Tiff*

3 comments:

  1. 1. SUmmer
    2. George
    3. Black
    4. Washington
    5. Ruffles
    6. Books
    7. Kool-Aid
    8. Puppies
    9. Future
    10. Duct
    11. Heart
    12. Pen
    13. Stripes
    14. Jonas Bros.

    OTHER QUIZ...

    Blonde
    Blue
    5'1'
    Single and lovin' it.
    Christian
    Gemini
    5
    Pink
    Titanic
    The Gift by Angels and Airwaves
    Creative Writing
    White cake with chocolate frosting
    Bunny
    Eva
    Christmas
    June
    3
    Chocolate
    Righty
    Coke
    OJ
    Facebook
    Mac
    Rain
    Chips
    Boat
    Play for acting in, movie for watching
    Love
    Revenge
    Apartment
    Dare
    Gold
    Sunset
    Oldest
    1 bunny 2 dogs 1 fish and a hell of a lot of Planaria
    No children
    Tenor sax, French Horn, a little piano
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    No
    Yes
    No
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    I STILL ACT LIKE A LITTLE KID, so why would I miss it???
    Yes
    Yes
    Not yet ;) Haha
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    Drinking some of my dad's wine one night at a nightclub in California a couple years ago, and throwing up/extremely dizzy/waking up with a punding headache = my biggest mistake.
    Actress on Broadway
    Rapists/Murderers
    In the living room
    IN NEW YORK CITY
    Same as everyday
    Im not old enough to drive yet.
    No
    30 minutes ago
    Yes
    Waking up for school
    Yes
    Complicated
    No
    All colors
    Yes
    Texting some friends
    No
    Yes
    Yes
    30 minutes
    Ears
    Lauren Iuliano (you dont know her. ;) )
    California
    The Cranberries
    Micah Spegman
    Little Mermaid
    Why some girls think that you can't be really close friends with boys
    HELLS YESS!!! I love parties, baby.
    I was a famous actress.
    Yes.


    WELL THATS MY ANSWERS!!
    Haha LOVE U.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Summer or Winter?
    Can't choose I love them both!

    2. Jennifer Lopez or George Lopez?
    George of course =)

    3. Black or White? (The COLOR. I'm not racist)
    White...it matches everything (I'm not racist either)

    4. George Washington or George Washington Carver?
    George Washington

    5. Lays or Ruffles?
    ruffles =)
    6. Books or Movies?
    Books!!!
    7. Kool Aide or Capri Sun?
    Kool Aid...ohhhh yea =) haha
    8. Puppies or Kittens?
    puppies =)

    9. Future or Past
    Neither we can't live in the past but we can't live in the future either.

    10. Duct tape or Scotch Tape?
    hmmm Scotch

    11. Heart or Mind?
    Heart...<3

    12. Pen or Pencil?
    Well pencils erase but I write neater with pens cause their tip always stays pointy but then it gets sloppy cause I make mistakes and we all know that those pens with erasers suck...well lets just stick with pens. =)

    13. Dots or Stripes?
    Dots with a mixture of stripes!

    14. JB or JB? (Jonas Brothers or Justin Bieber)
    neither...=P

    I did the other quizzie on lisi's so if you wanna see it go on the blog and read =) awesome post! lots of love!

    ~Talia~

    ReplyDelete
  3. We agree on most of then, Thalia :D <3

    ReplyDelete

YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM