Pictures

Friday, February 18

Apologies + YouTube + Pictures

Who's the worst blogger in the world right now?

Tiffany!

I almost made an award for myself that said Worst Blogger, but I thought that might be a little extreme.

I'm really sorry. I won't bore you with excuses of my non-blogginess.

But you know. Life. It can be hectic.

Let's move on!

I finally made a WeHeartIt page :) It fills me with glee.

And lately, I've been really into YouTube. It's kind of taking over my life.

I love finding new channels, and I could spend hours looking at all the videos on my favorite ones.

"What ARE your favorite channels, Tiff?"

Well, now that you ask, I like Nigahiga and Julian Smith a lot, because they're funny and post like once a week, giving me something to look forward to.

And I like Anaheim Ballet, because they have gorgeous videos that inspire me.

And I like Fit for a Feast, because they are A M A Z I N G dancers/gymnasts for being only, like, 11 and 12 years old. They inspire me too.

And I recently found Maybabytumbler, who is a "fashion guru" and a cheerleader and does pretty cool videos on her clothes, cheerleading, tumbling, and great hair tutorials.

I'm always finding new ones though, so I might mention new channels in future posts.

What are your favorite YouTube channels, if you have any?

I don't really know what else to do. I guess I'll just entertain you with photos.













Sorry if I was kind of cheesy. It's late, and I need some ice cream :)

Forever,

5 comments:

  1. I love your header! ♥
    Cute pictures!
    Nawww, I deserve that award! I told people be gone for a while until I done my one year blogiverssary post..then I deleted my blog! But now, it's up and running again.
    Wanna know why I was gone? Read this post..it'd mean a lot.

    http://thesoapqueen.blogspot.com/2011/02/sharp-knife-of-short-life.html

    Have a great weekend!

    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life gets hectic a lot, so don't apologize. :)
    I love those photos! Especially the elephant jewelry and the Where's Wally tattoo.
    As for youtube, I usually just fiind new music on there. It's a really good place to find new artists!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JULIAN SMITH!!!!!!! best videos everrr!!! I love "25 things I hate about Facebook"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the pictures! And I don't guess I have any favorite channels on youtube...but now I want to check the ones you mentioned out:)

    ReplyDelete

YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM