Pictures

Friday, February 25

Trapezing


So, I'm going trapezing (is that a word?) tomorrow at this place in the capital of my state! :D No post from me for a couple days.
I'm really excited. My mom almost didn't let me go, but she did and I'm really glad ♥

I'm going with my dance studio because our recital for May is Circus themed and it'd be really cool to know how to "trapeze".

I'm riding the two hour drive with Lacey, Amanda, Brittany and Juliette (she treated me better than usual today at a party, by the way), and then af
ter the workshop we're going to a place called the Spaghetti Factory. Has anyone been there? I've never heard of it, but Lacey's more excited about eating there than actually trapezing. :)

Then we're going to hang out around the hotel and **maybe** swim, but it IS February and it's kind of chilly.

I'm really excited, if I haven't said that yet.



:D :D :D

Have you ever done something circusy? Tell me! I would LOVE to know.

I'll tell you all about it when I get back ♥

Forever,

3 comments:

  1. I wanna go trapezing! You seem to have a lot of fun stuff ahead of you so... HAVE FUN! I hope your doing well and I was happy to see a post from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun! I've always wanted to do something like that. Have fun(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY CRAP, HOW AWESOME! :D I'd be scared to death though! Oh gosh, that's scary!
    Have fun! Can't wait to hear ALLLL about it!:)

    ♥♥♥

    xx,
    ~Abby~

    ReplyDelete

YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM