Pictures

Friday, February 19

Mnehhh

Heyyyy.

It's Tiff!

I'm sooo confused right now.

Why are guys so weird?

K, so I'm texting Ethan, and he is funny in a weird way (or should that be weird in a funny way?). But he keeps calling me, and it's like 10:30 at night, and I can't answer, cuz my mom would keep nagging me about him, so I text him instead, so now he calls me his meanie BFF, and I just laughed, but now he thinks I don't wanna talk to him!

Which I kinda do, and kinda don't.

But I don't want him to know that!

But THEN my heart fluttered around cuz he texted me back "yer mean :P Haha jk i Love ya even tho u hate me"

He loves me! (as a friend, duh!) Like a brother in Christ! I love that :) That made my day. And I texted him back "I don't hate you! I love you too!" And he told me (ironically) that that made HIS day <3 <3 <3

Gosh, I sound desperate. It's ETHAN, Tiff! Don't fall for him!!

But he looks sooooo cute in those jeans <3

NOOOOO!

But I'll tell you who I do have my eye on...

K, his name is Derrick, and he is ADORABLE. And funny. And I love him in jeans.

I love any guy in jeans ;) (but not skinny jeans. gross)

AND, Delilah told me that he said that if he could have any girl as his gf, he'd choose me <3 <3 <3

That makes me feel amazing.

Look at me, I'm a softie now! Haha

K, Isabella! I told you who I like. Happy?

Well I gotta go, but wish me luck!

Maybe I'll understand someday...

Later,
Tiff

OH! BTW- Sorry about the last post! I made an error- "Cody" Is supposed to be Landon. All these names confuse me! :)

1 comment:

  1. ok im very confuzed...I know your one of 3 people but not sure who...can you go back to my blog and put another inside joke that only we have...maybe ill get it then...

    ReplyDelete

YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM