Pictures

Monday, January 4

Hey, there

Hey, everyone! Tiff here to blog about my day. I never really liked to talk about my day, cause I found it kind of tacky, but one of my friends suggested it to me, so I guess I'll give it a shot. I'll start by telling you about myself.
I love dancing, preferably modern/contemperary dance, and the color orange, and koalas, and chocolate, preferably chocolate ice cream. I love all my friends and family, and my two Persians and Poodle. I love reading, and listening to any music exept rap. Rap is trashy. I'm not a big fan of techno music either, like Owl City and stuff.
UGHHHH my little sister keeps coming in with her friends asking me to paint their nails for them- they are soooo annoying! I think they are just coming in to read what I'm writing, even though they are only 9 and probably don't even know what a blog is. I don't even know if they know how to read.
Anyway, I have light blond hair and blue eyes, and I'm on the taller size, which I'm perfectly fine with. Mmmm... I think that's about it! Well, I guess I'll go now, I think. I don't know what else to write. More later, possibly.
Later
Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM