Pictures

Sunday, February 26

Oscars or Blog...?


Today is: February 26
Time: 9:17
Doing: watching the Oscars/Academy Awards. I LOVE CIRQUE DU SOLEIL.
Eating: nothing
Wearing: white tank top and orange sweat shorts
Hair: messy bun
Fingernails: Koala Beary OPI
Toenails: Mermaid Tears OPI
5 minutes ago I: reading the Secret Garden
5 minutes from now I will: do my freaking homework. NOT.
Thinking about: how I dont know any of these people on the Oscars.
Excited about: summer.
Feeling: sleepyyyy



I hate school. I really do. I don't even know why, because every morning on the way to school I'm like
"MOOOOMMMM GAHHHH I'M GOING TO BE SICK PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME GO IN THAT PLACE IT'S AN AWFUL WORLD OF PEER PRESSURE AND DRUGS AND MEAN GIRLS AND HORROR AND RATED R SUBJECTS AND AWFULNESS"

But then I get to school and everything is totally normal and none of that happens.

What's wrong with meeeeeeeee.
Oh well.

I'm going to cheer myself up.
OOOH let's play a game!

Would you rather...
be 4'5" or 7'6"?
be really hairy or totally bald?
be a lovable orphan or spoiled brat?
have a unpronounceable name or an awful nickname?
have antlers like a moose or a tail like an alligator?

I love this game. I'm just going to answer because I'm so excited. But you should answer too!

1. be 7'6". anyday. you could be a crazily long legged model!
2. be bald. I hate shaving. and you could buy awesome wigs.
3. a spoiled brat... ha. sad but true ;)
4. unpronounceable name. I already have that. it's not so bad...
5. moose antlers! you could hang stuff on them! like, "hey, can you hold my purse for a second?" "sure, just hang it upppp"

1 comment:

  1. I used to have similar thoughts about school. In my head it was so much worse than what it was.

    Great blog.

    Xox Soph

    http://sophlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM