Pictures

Tuesday, September 27

september

*sorry its been so long! i literally have no time for sleep anymore, let alone find the time to say something useful to you!

Today is: September 27
Time: 1:16
Doing: watching awkward. and wondering why people like mtv, because really, its just about dumb girls and proactive commercials
Eating: an ice cube
Wearing: pink athletic shorts and a white t-shirt
Hair: messy bun
Fingernails: Elephantastic Pink
Toenails: Mermaids Tears
5 minutes ago I: went to get an ice cube from the freezer
5 minutes from now I will: get another ice cubes
Thinking about: nothing, actually
Excited about: Halloween shopping, getting out autumn stuff, fall break!
Feeling: like I should get up off my butt and do something with the rest of the day


This is weird... I haven't been on blogspot in forever! Actually it's only been a month.
Anyway, I need a life. I'm like a robot. Eat. School. Dance. Sleep. Wake up in the middle of the night because I forgot to do homework. Eat. Repeat.
In truth, I like my routine. Except for the last homework-in-the-middle-of-the-night part. You gotta do what you gotta do.




Look at my cat! I gave him a bath and he's still drying. Roar.


Forever,
*Tiff*

2 comments:

  1. "Doing: watching awkward. and wondering why people like mtv, because really, its just about dumb girls and proactive commercials"

    Made me lol =) I need a life too- I heard they were on sale, buy one get one half off. I'll have to look into it.
    Anywho- your cat is adorable. Have a wonderful week =)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha your cat is adorable. ♥
    When you're in school, you're pretty much a robot..that goes for everyone! That's why I love summer :)
    Oh, and I think I might be back to blogging for sure! =)

    ♥Abby

    ReplyDelete

YOUR WORDS OF WISDOM